How do we go about installing your new Oil Tank?
- Carry out a risk assessment OFTEC form TI/133D (this is done when quoting for work and again on completion)
- Transfer the remaining oil (removing water) from your existing tank to our holding tank.
- Next we remove your old oil tank and if required cut it up in a safe manner.
- We install your new tank on either a new base or existing base.
- We reconnect the oil supply pipe and transfer the oil to new tank.
- Fill out the dreaded paper work, Oil firing installation, completion report (OFTEC form CD/10). Domestic oil storage tank spillage and fire risk assessment (OFTEC form TI/133D) and Guarantee forms.
- Finally we make sure your boiler is running for at least 20 minutes.
- We have a good tidy up before driving off with your old tank.